Thursday, January 16, 2014

Best of 2013 enewsletter

 View enewsletter in original format: http://eepurl.com/LBLEL



Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!  Suzi Hrubik Designs knows 2014 will be the best year yet!  Check out some of the best projects of 2013 that Suzi Hrubik Designs created! Above is a snapshot from one of New Direction's training presentations.  Over this past year, I've done everything from graphics design, instructional design, marketing ad designs, print design for cards & weddings, web design, custom gifts to home decor! Also I became a published author once again, but this is my first online article for KVM Switch Tech.  The articles will be published online soon, so check with my facebook page and  blog to see if it has posted yet.  MORE GOOD NEWS! I now have an Etsy store and where I'm selling a few items!  Don't forget I'm still on oDesk too.   Overall, It was a busy and awesome 2013!  Wishing everyone a wonderful 2014 and let me know if I can design something for you or your company!

My Mailer: Black and White Printable Version 8x11


No comments:

Post a Comment